GSSD will hold regular classes on Monday, Sept. 16th and Tuesday, Sept. 17th. We hope that you can all make it, but understand if you cannot. Obviously, your safety is our number one priority. Our hearts and prayers go out to those of you who have suffered any loss as a result of the floods. We hope holding classes can cure some of the inevitable cabin fever that we know many of you are experiencing. Do not stress though, if you find it impossible to get to the studio. We will just see you next week!
Normally, GSSD will go along with BVSD in terms of closures due to weather conditions. Also, we will always post here on the website, and on Facebook and Twitter about class changes.